Free SMS Text Marketing is a great way to stay in contact with your customers and reach new ones. Texts have an outstanding open rate of around 98%. Most free plans are very limited but are great to try the platform and track some successes before upgrading.
Why Free SMS Text Marketing Works
SMS marketing services work because they cut through the noise generated by other direct marketing channels. Take these statistics for example:
- 90% of people have a mobile device constantly within reach all day, every day (study by Morgan Stanley)
- 72% of cell phone users check their mobile devices for new messages as soon as they wake up (International Data Corporation)
- 94% of messages are read within three minutes of delivery, compared to a mere 22% open rate for emails (ImpigeMobileStrategy)
- When used for coupon redemption, SMS text marketing produces engagement rates eight times higher than retailers normally achieve via email marketing (Cellit).
- Brands using SMS advertising to support other marketing activities successfully reach 95% of their target audiences (GoMoNews).
- SMS text marketing performs four to five times better than online advertising for creating brand awareness and increasing purchasing intent (Neilsen).
- 44% of consumers prefer offers via SMS compared to email (18%), smartphone apps (11%) and voicemail (8%). (Direct Marketing Association)
Promote – Texting ensures that your offer connects with customers, driving higher sales.
Notify – Reach thousands of contacts at once with mass texting alerts and reminders.
Coordinate – Make your processes run smoother with SMS alerts, auto-responses, and logistical info.
3 Free SMS Text Marketing Resources
Their Free & EZ plan is truly free. You are limited to 100 Free SMS/month and as an added bonus you get 1 free demo keyword
Text TRY to 858585 to see how it works
Drive traffic to your business by sending text messages to your customers. With the Free Plan, you getnlimited contacts.
Text “DEMO” to 31996 to see how it works.
- Create mail lists
- Configure the data field of the subscriber
- Manage my subscription page
- Import wizard to specify the conformity of fields
- Import and update from Excel files (xls, xlsx)
- Import and update from csv, xml
- Import from a remote xml-file with authorization
- Segmentation of mail lists
- Subscription form with option Double Opt-In
- API for mail lists & subscribers
There are additional services out there that offer a free trial but for this list, I tried to stay with unending free plans. If you know of any others send us a message on our contact us page.